The health and well-being of our residents, visitors and the entire Oakland community is our top priority. We are closely monitoring the impacts of COVID-19, and are dedicated to providing support and resources that promote a healthy environment for everyone. We have implemented new procedures and tools, and are following the guidance and recommendations by the CDC, and applicable federal, state, and local health departments.
Tours + Leasing
Our leasing office has reopened. Our team is ready to assist you, whether you prefer to visit the property in person or via a virtual or video tour. Please contact us to schedule an appointment.
We also encourage you to explore our online resources and tools to aid in your search. Consider the options provided below, and don’t hesitate to reach out with questions at any time, our leasing team is standing by.
We have implemented new protocols and enhanced existing ones in an effort to protect the health and wellbeing of our residents, staff, visitors, and broader community. We will continue to evaluate these practices and adapt them as recommended by city, state and federal officials. Highlights include:
- High touch points will be cleaned regularly with a non-toxic disinfectant and sanitizer
- An electrostatic sprayer will be used for broad application of disinfectant
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the buildings on each floor
- Daily, non-contact temperature checks for staff members
- High quality air filters in the central air handler and at unit heat pumps
- Face masks will be required in all public spaces
- Physical distancing of 6 feet of more is encouraged in all public spaces
- Reduced occupancy requirements in all shared spaces
- Reduced elevator occupancy requirements
- Physical barriers at the concierge desk
Resident Support + Resources
We are also committed to providing programs and services that support the health, wellness and new, at-home routines of our future residents. These will include:
- Contact-free package pick-up
- Dedicated food delivery drop off area
- Building updates sent regularly via email
- Amenity reservation system via the resident portal
- Free, non-toxic cleaning supplies and refills